Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here

Well I made it here, but not without a few bumps in the road before I got here. Booking a flight a year in advance may seem like a smart and good plan, but if you do not constantly check your flight for yourself, you may run into the same problem as me! We had to change flights, and then we had to rush! So my travel time was spent stressed out and in a hurry.

However, I have finally made it. And I love it! It is beautiful here, and the weather is perfect! I wish you all could see what I get to see! I am going to be taking tons of pictures and constantly be upload this beautiful country.

I will keep you updated on my adventures in New Zealand!

3 comments:

Mom (Earlynn) said...

I am so envious of you Jamie! I hope you soak up every minute of your time there. Can't wait for you to share you pictures. Love to you - Aunt Earlynn

Mom (Earlynn) said...

I know I just left a comment, but then I remembered my own travel problems.I went to Europe during my Sophomore year at Graceland, and when I landed in New York on my way home, my flight to Kansas City had been cancelled. We had no cell phones at that time so I thought I had to figure things out all by myself. I did, but it was sure a scary experince! If I had called home first, I would have found out that Grandpa had already found me a new flight home. Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

Karyn said...

I'm so excited for you Jamie! Can't wait to see your pictures!