Monday, March 10, 2008

Home sick

I spent three days home from school with the flu. It wasn't the stomach flu thank goodness, but it was bad enough. I think it was what Meryl had in the beginning, but mine wasn't as bad as her's! I was feeling much better by the end of the third day, which was Friday, just enough time to do something during the weekend!

Thank goodness I was feeling better, because I was getting a little nutty from being locked up in a house with not much to do other than sleep. But after three days of sleeping, I was glad to have Meryl home for the weekend!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Jamie -- it's so great to know you're alive! It sounds like you're having a great time. I hope you're feeling better now. Things are going very well here in the States -- just getting excited about the end of winter -- but you wouldn't know about that would you. :-)